top of page

GEVA-BOT 

WET & DRY PATROLLER

WET PATROLLER 2000 (1).png

Constant

speed

0.33 m/sec (~1ft/sec)

Water consumption

Up to ~1 liter (~0.25 gallon) per PV module

(back and forth)

Efficient

cleaning

of any soiling

Battery

charging time

6 hours

The robot length is custom-made based on the row width of the substructure

* The number of modules per hour is calculated based on the assumption of two cleaning cycles per module (with the robot moving back and forth) and an 80% work efficiency: The robot is actively cleaning for 80% of the time, while the remaining 20% is allocated to other tasks such as transporting the robot between rows, managing the water equipment and allowing operators to rest.

Patroller 2000 in action

Patroller 4000 in action

GEVA-BOT Benefits:

✔ Efficient and user friendly cleaning 

Significant reduction of cleaning time and cost

✔ Suitable for any environment and climate condition

Powered by a safe and reliable battery

Geva-Bot%20wet%204000_edited_edited_edited.png

Approved by P.I. Berlin Lab
The world leading lab

Warranty
12 month

Paying
50% with reservation and 50% prior to shipping

PO to shipping
30 days

bottom of page